Town Board is the legislative appropriating, governing and policy determining body of the Town. The Town Board determines the types and levels of service to be provided in the Town. The board annually adopts the Town budget which reflects the cost of conducting operations and monitors Town operations. In its legislative capacity, the Board passes resolutions and enacts ordinances and laws which govern the functions of town government and ensure the safety and well-being of all residents.
- Supervisor: Jim Cunningham,
- Deputy Supervisor: John Laubscher
- Councilor: Deborah Kenn
- Councilor: Jennifer Marti
- Councilor: John LaGorga
- Town Clerk: Debbie Costello
- Deputy Town Clerk: Glenys Williams
Town Board Meetings:
- Second Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- May and August meetings are to be held at the Erieville Fire house meeting room.
- Except for May and August all other Town board meetings will be held at 4085 Nelson Road, Cazenovia NY. (Town of Nelson Office)
Town Board Department Liaisons:
- Deputy Supervisor: John Laubscher - Highway Department
- Councilor: Deborah Kenn - Recreation Commissioner of Erieville Ball Field | Cazenovia Area Youth Recreation Program | Parks, Buildings and Grounds.
- Councilor: Jennifer Marti - Planning and Zoning
- Councilor: John LaGorga - Economic Development | Water Districts